That Adele has become so much more like a little person lately! Daddy and I can't believe how much she has "grown up." Today she actually looked at the pages of a book while I read the story! It helps that I tell her the story all the time (Chicka Chicka Boom Boom) and that the pictures are very infant-friendly, but she looked at the pages and even smiled while I read it to her!
We went to Target this afternoon, and she was pretty smiley the whole way there (yeah, in her carseat), and did well in the store too! I bought her a rattle with a smaller handle because the rattles we had were too big for her to hold. She held the new rattle the whole way home and looked excited when she could make it make noise.
Let's see...what else? Oh, she behaved beautifully for Memaw and "Bampa" (???) tonight on iChat. We had a little video conference going on our computers...how fun! We'll have to set up a video chat with Grandma and Grandpa G. as well!
It took 2 tries to get her down tonight, but that has become the standard. There's a thunderstorm going on, and we're hoping that the thunder didn't have anything to do with her waking up the first time (it actually took her several minutes before waking up as opposed to immediately when I put her down.) She's still asleep now, and has been since I started typing, so hopefully its for good this time!
Well, I really should go do Yoga or something before bed!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment