We had a little photo shoot this morning with the Easter outfit Memaw sent. It's almost too small! Good thing I put it on her today! I forgot to cover up the pillow on the couch, but otherwise I think the pictures turned out pretty cute. It's still hard to get her to smile for the camera, but in all honesty, the one where she is yawning is my favorite anyway!
She has fallen asleep twice today just with me holding her and her paci. No laundary, no bathroom fan, no running water. How crazy! I guess she likes to keep me on my toes! Last night was a bit rough, it took 3 tries to get her to sleep, (She woke up again shortly after I wrote my blog) but I really think that the weather had something to do with it. She slept from about 10:15 to 5:30 though (and then I fell asleep in the chair again...I need to stop doing that!) We got up early today, around 8. Maybe that's why she's napping so well!
So, my title is "no tears?" and here's why: My friend Amber came over for lunch today. (I've started making people come here and bring me food since Adele hasn't been so cooperative when we go out to eat) Well, Adele was smiley the whole time, and even let Amber hold her...with no tears!!! Yay! I'm extra excited because Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit this weekend...maybe my arms will finally get a break! (Although she's so cute lately I just want to hold her all the time anyways!) I took a picture to prove (probably to myself) that Adele can be held by someone other than mom or dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment