Adele is 12 weeks old today! Where has the time gone???
Today was rough, but its my own fault. I decided that it's time for Adele to start taking naps NOT on me again. Yesterday I caught her sleeping in her pack-n-play. I love the arms behind the head look! She woke up about thirty seconds later, but she sure looked cute while she was asleep!
So, for naptime, I took her up to her room to get her to sleep. She has hated that in the past, and she hated it today. Oh well...I stood my ground, and she slept all of about 45 minutes total today...until Daddy got home. Then I decided I was done fighting about naps, and she slept from about 4:30 until 5:30 in the living room...in my arms. Hey, I can always try again tomorrow!
On a positive note, I did keep her in her crib all night!!! Well...sort of...she was up almost constantly from 5 until 8, wanting to be rocked back to sleep (I knew she couldn't be hungry that whole time) but I kept putting her back in her crib. I think in all, she got up about 5 times last night: at 2, 5, 6:30, 7:30 and 8:15 (well...the 8:15 time was for good...)
well, she's crying so I'd better get going...bath night, fun, fun fun!
I'm back...Blogger won't upload my pictures (as usual...) so I'll write more :)
Bath time went extremely well! I had Adele dried off and lotioned up before she started to cry...she did that when I got her jammies on her. She hates getting dressed! Now, more than an hour later, though, she still won't go to sleep. I hope I didn't traumatize her by trying to get her to nap in her own room today! Well, I think it's time to try some laundry...I'll have to post my taco soup recipe later
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment