I can't believe that our little girl is 3 months old already! Our neighbors brought home their brand new baby last night...even though I feel like Adele is getting too big too fast, I'm glad we're past those early days!
She never did wake up last night, and after her feedings, I put her back in her crib "sleepy but still awake" like the books all say (which I have never been able to do, due to her screaming the second she touches her crib) and she put herself to sleep! I'm not sure if it was a fluke, but I'm hoping not since it happened twice!
This morning, Daddy played with her while I ran errands. I went to Babies R Us and got her sunglasses and 2 hats (I got two because I wasn't sure one would be big enough...they're both huge...oh well!) She tried them on without screaming, but I haven't taken her outside in them yet. Daddy was mowing the lawn, and I didn't think it would be great for her to be outside with him mowing....and now she's sleeping (has been for almost an hour...wow!) so I'll have to try when she wakes up! I tried her in the Baby Bjorn last night, we walked down the block, she fussed and cried the whole time, but then again, I had a blanket over her head, so what should I expect?? Anyway, if we do make it outside with her hat and sunglasses on, I'll be sure to take a picture and post it later!
So far, during Adele's nap, I have folded laundry and made strawberry bread. Daddy thinks I'm a dork for posting recipes on here, but I'll probably post the recipe and pictures later.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment