Today I went to KinderCare to put Adele on the waiting list for next January. I can't believe she's almost three months old already! January will be here before we know it, and I'm already sad about sending her to daycare! I did fine when I was there, but cried the whole way home! While I was touring the center it wasn't so bad, probably because of my background with child care, I looked at the center from my "teacher" viewpoint instead of my "mom" one (the "mom" one kicked in on the way home).
Daddy babysat while I toured the center. He and Adele got along fine. She had a blow-out for him...nice work! He also finished his DVD today and I watched it...I can't believe how big Adele has gotten! I hadn't seen some of the hospital footage yet, she was SO tiny.
She had a pretty rough night last night, even though she was in bed by 8:30, she was pretty much awake from 4:30 until 7. She would fall asleep then jerk herself awake (we tried sleeping in the chair, walking around, sleeping in her crib, just about everything!). I didn't let myself get frustrated, probably because I knew Daddy would be home to give me a break if I needed one today. She did sleep with me in her chair from 7 or so until 8:30. This is the second time that she's really fought going back to sleep like this. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about it, but I hope it doesn't become a habit!
Grandma and Grandpa are coming tonight. I'm hoping Adele will be asleep by the time they get here, because we're expecting them to be pretty late. I am also hoping that she'll sleep well tonight, all night so that she's rested and happy tomorrow! She had some pretty major extremes today, going from completly happy to completely miserable and screaming within seconds (literally) all day today.
No pictures, we were just too busy! I'm sure I'll post a ton after this weekend with Grandma and Grandpa!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment