It's probably a good thing that it is gloomy outside today....the house is nice and dark. I didn't sleep well last night, neither did Daddy. Adele slept fine, but neither of us could stay asleep...that's a pretty mean trick to play on the parents of an infant! I think I got about 3 hours of sleep total last night. (And Adele got about 11) ARGH!
I tried to nap with Adele this morning, but she wouldn't stay asleep...of course! At least she has been laid back and is content to sit on my lap and look around. She actually sat on my lap and watched me eat my lunch...how exciting! She has also been loving her piano (of course). We did go outside for a little while, but it is much cooler than yesterday, so I put a hat on her. That didn't go over so well! She hasn't been on any kind of schedule at all today which is fine with me! I'd like to do Tae-Bo, but sleep is much more important!
Right now she is sleeping on the couch. If I curl up in a little ball, I can lay on the couch with her, which sounds like a really good idea! Maybe I'll take some pictures after my nap!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment