Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hey Mom, This Baby Bjorn Tastes Good!

Well, I decided to try the Bjorn again, despite her fit on Monday night! This time, I put her facing out, and we used a hat instead of a blanket to keep the sun out of her eyes. (There's an idea!) She did great! At first, all she wanted to do was eat the Bjorn. In fact, she enjoyed that so much, she forgot to fuss on our walk. I had decided just to walk until she started fussing and before I knew it, we made it all the way down the block and back...without a peep! If she had been in the stroller I would have had to check and see if I remembered to put her in!


Mmmm...Bjorn!

What you lookin' at, Willis? (or Daddy???)

Bedtime took a while tonight, but it was my fault. It seems to have gone straight from winter to summer, and I was afraid Adele would be too hot in her swaddle tonight (it's flannel) so I tried to put her to bed unswaddled. That lasted about 2 minutes. She didn't cry though, she just kicked her little legs and "swam" her arms around in bed. I guess it must be pretty hard to soothe yourself to sleep when your limbs are trying to compete in their own little triathalon! So, we put a fan in her room and swaddled her. Last night, both times she woke up to eat, she had escaped from her swaddle anyhow, so maybe it is time to start weaning her off! Maybe this weekend when Memaw and Gramps are here (I know...his name keeps changing, but he signed his last email 'Gramps', and I like it!).

No comments: