What a day! Today my first graders had their music program at school, so I decided to take Adele...it was time to show her off anyway, and she's been so good lately, I figured I had a pretty good chance of showing off a pretty good baby.
We got up at 7 (Holy cow!! That feels early after sleeping in till almost 9 most days!) And we were ready to go by 8. We got to school by 8:40, and although she cried the first 35 minutes, she did settle down just as we arrived. Everyone ooh-ed and aah-ed over her until the music program started...then there was more ooh-ing and aah-ing. She made it through the program without any fussing (she actually took a little nap) and went 3 hours between feedings!! She wasn't too thrilled about her bottle though, so I found a quiet place to nurse her...yup, Adele got to eat lunch in the Principa's office! She took another nap as we made the rounds to say good-bye, but woke up happy before we could actually leave (there were just too many people to say hi to!)
On the way home, she cried for about 2 minutes then started looking around. I think she eventually fell asleep, but it didn't matter much to mesince she wasn't screaming. So, 5 hours after leaving, we arrived home safe and sound! Cookie was glad to see us, and I'm ready for my nap!!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment